TvT Flights

Discussion regarding outside flights open to all registered members of this forum.
Badger

Flight Activity

TvT Flights

Post by Badger » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:03 pm

I notice a few members joining in on the TvT action.
It seems most flights are spur of the moment set up via Discord or I've missed something.

I thought is might be nice to coordinate flights here as well. That way there might be a little advance notice and then more participants. ??

Nick

Flight Activity

Certifications

Re: TvT Flights

Post by Nick » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:22 pm

At the moment we only have a few aircraft (2) available in our squadron. Talked to BadBoy on Teamspeak today. Some lone wolves have probably hijacked some of our F-16s. However, BB doesn't want to give us new birds manually, but rather let the supply engine do the job automatically. This is one of the tests that is going on behind the scenes. It will not be long before we will get some. So one or two 4-ships should be possible again in the next few days. I am looking forward to fly with you in a TvT mission! ;)

Badger

Flight Activity

Post by Badger » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Priority 1: RTB
I am looking forward to fly with you in a TvT mission! ;)
Ditto!

Wheelchock

Flight Activity

Post by Wheelchock » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:04 pm

Great Idea Badger! Yeah having a heads up on a flight schedule for TVT rather than relying on who's available at the time is a much better approach.
AMD Ryzen 5 5600x | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | 32Gb 2 x Corsair Ballistix 3200 | Corsair H60 AIO | Main screen: 1 x 43" Samsung HDTV | Touch Screen: 1 x 22" Planar monitor