Discord Server

Public discussion topics
abr35

Discord Server

Post by abr35 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:20 pm

Hello! I was looking in to this wing and noticed there's a Discord server. Is there an invite link for it? Or is it members only?

Thanks!

Buttons

Flight Activity

Re: Discord Server

Post by Buttons » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:51 pm

Howdy mate

You hit the nail on the head the Discord is for the wing members, so it's behind an invite requirement. There is quite a bit of public viewable content here on the site though. I know our Air Tasking Order (ATO) tool is available, that should give you a sense of our flight schedules, training availability, ect. There's of course the entire public relations forums. I'm not 100% sure but I think you get access to the after action reports in the mission folder but again I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Of course you can also check out the you tube and twitch channels for the wing if you want to see some actual flying. I think the public relations stuff also has some wing members YT/Twitch channels for additional content you can cast to your living room TV.

I'm probably pretty biased, but I'd highly encourage you to check out the wing and see if it's your cup of tea, I think there isn't a group of guys more fun to fly with and better able to teach than our IP's and pilots....again I may be biased though :D
Win 7 Pro 64 bit | i7-960 @ 3.20 | 16 GB 1066 mhz DDR3 ram |NVidia 1060 gtx | VKB Gunfighter 3/MCG Pro |X56 Throttle | Cougar MFDs over top Raspberry PI 640x480 LCD's