Profile Flair Legend
- Given to pilots that have completed IQT or the Combat Readiness Check Ride
- 100 Flight Hours Logged
- 222 Flight Hours Logged
- 100 Combat Missions
- 440 Flight Hours Logged
- 1,000 Flight Hours Logged
- Awarded to Wing Members who have successfully completed the Low Level Lofting Continuation Training course. This course requires a 4 out of 6 hits on targets with Mk-82 LDGP bombs from a lofting profile. See the CT post in the Training forums.
- Successful completion of CAS Advanced Flight Training
- Successful completion of AAR Certification Training
- Successful completion of TAC Form Certification Training
- Succesful completion of the IMC Certification Training
- Pilot has completed the Low Level Lofting and Low Level Strike training courses, and proven competency in the Low Level Certification flight.
- Participation patch for The Grand Tour flight - a non-combat performance challenge of touch-and-go landings in all of the airbases in a KTO region. This flight build skill in aircraft handing while heavy and light, fuel economy, navigation, and teamwork.